ICT Project Manager
|Job Title:||ICT Project Manager|
|Start Date:||2019-12-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2019 09:11|
The successful candidate will have experience in major ICT project delivery and the opportunity to influence and deliver outcomes in small agile delivery teams to enterprise capabilities of significant scale and scope. The Project Manager will manage a small development team focused on Cloud technologies to build proof-of-concept capabilities that could be leveraged across multiple agencies. The successful applicant will be required to help identify business needs, oversee resources/schedule/risks and work with senior executives to manage cost, timescales, quality, benefits and outcomes. Ideally, the individual will have experience working as a Project Manager in the Intelligence Community.
A minimum NV1 is required to perform the role however higher clearances including NV2 and PV are considered desirable as they will increase the level of access and information allowing for more effective deliverables.
The project manager will undertake the following:
- Define project scope, requirements and acceptance criteria
- Develop and maintain project documentation throughout the project life cycle. Including project schedule, project management plan, external costing request, communications plan, test plan and change plan.
- Manage project related procurement activities, including drafting of required artefacts and running vendor submissions, in accordance with Commonwealth legislation.
- Identify, assess and manage project dependencies, risks issues and escalate appropriately as circumstances dictate.
- Develop and maintain realistic project schedules and resourcing plans for whole of project life cycle.
- Provide regular and accurate reports and updates to the communication plan to stakeholders.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated minimum of five years’ experience working as a Project Manager, with detailed experience in ICT System design, architecture and development processes.
- Knowledge and successful delivery using project management methodologies, including delivering projects within Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) framework and Benefits realisation. Knowledge of agile project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience managing outsourced systems delivery providers.
- Demonstrated ability to identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and risks, including balancing competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved
- Proven experience in Commonwealth complex procurement process and Request for Tender processes.
- Experience in cloud technologies.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 6 - 12 Month Contract
NV1 Security Clearance Required
How to Apply:
Applications close 19 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's