Senior Data Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Data Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2019 14:38|
Seeking a Senior IT Data Architect for a period of 6 months who is required to work during a high demand period in the first half of YR2020. This high demand is due to planned initiatives that cannot be covered by existing BAU staff including other data related projects.
The Senior Data Architect, you will be required to:
- Analyse requirements for Data projects
- Develop designs for Data Exchange/ Data Integration, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Reporting and analytics solutions
- Design of Data driven applications for clients.
- Liaise effectively with business stakeholders and IT SMEs.
- Outline data quality processes and create solutions for data conversion and integration
- Assist with the scoping and planning of data related projects
- Produce solution architecture, designs and associated specifications
- Design solutions based on the EA target reference architecture and IT's Technology Principles
- Liaise with customer facing groups as needed to understand client and customer needs in a rapidly evolving environment
- Make application design decisions that ensure effective, secure, scalable, convergent, flexible and manageable solutions of high standards
- Assess existing business level information models (conceptual / logical)
- Understand legacy environments, particularly Lotus Notes and ADABAS – by working with internal specialists
- Understand current platforms – Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, SQL Server
- Develop enterprise models that ensure new platforms are configured in a manner that enables enterprise wide deployment supporting reuse of business process and data patterns
- Determine resource and capacity requirements for the application solution
- Document deployment infrastructure
- Develop data migration strategies and designs.
- Assist in the development and implementation of migration plans, Migration Frameworks and data validation and reconciliation patterns
- Lead data assessment and mapping activities
- Provide Architecture and technical guidance.
Skills and Experience Required:
- The selection criteria include the qualifications, experience and capabilities required for the role. Your application will be reviewed based on ability to demonstrate the capabilities required
Location and Contract Term:
Sydney based. 6 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's