|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2020 10:07|
Our ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills with commitment to delivery. You will be a key member of a small team, tasked with the development of the architecture of the Data Hub and reporting system. We are looking for a hands-on architect, who has a mix of skills and experiences with various data platforms and tools, cloud technologies, DevOps, who is able to creatively develop Data Hub platform and solution architectures that will be able to effectively solve the Directorate's data needs.
Explore and understand data sources, perform data analysis and data profiling;
Develop Data Hub platform architectures;
Analysis of options for architectures, financial models, tools utilisation, data flow patterns;
Docuemtn the architectures, ETL and data flow pipelines, Data Marts, star-schemas;
Coordinate development and testing with the School Administration System program
Skills and Experience Required:
1. Prior extensive experience working in a capacity of solution architect, data architect, developing architectures on cloud and hybrid networks;
2. Extensive experience developing data warehouse architectures, using different data modeling methodologies;
3. Architecting Data Hub architectures using SQL and NOSQL technologies, and unstructured data;
4. Expert knowledge and recent experience with the up-to-date Microsoft Azure technologies, e.g. Azure Data Warehouse, Azure SQL Database, Data Factory, Logic Apps;
5. Knowledge of modern data warehouse and other reference Microsoft Azure Architectures;
6. Experience designing data flows e.g. streaming, batch processing, parallel execution;
7. Experence with Azure DevOps, source control, CI/CD automation pipelines;
8. Designing cost-effective cloud solutions, minimixsing utilisation of paid services, optimisation of the data processing, balancing cost vs benefit.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Immediate start and 6 month contract.
Security Requirements: The succesful applicant will be required to undertake a National Police Check.
How to Apply:
Applications close 7 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information