IT Test Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Test Analyst|
|Start Date:||2020-01-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 10:41|
We are seeking an IT Test analyst to join one of our teams in Digital Delivery Solutions within the Enterprise Solutions and Technology business area.
As an IT Test analyst, you’ll work in a team as part of an Agile Release Train to build cutting edge systems that engage, and make it easier for taxpayers to do the right thing when it comes to their tax and super obligations. You will participate in agile ceremonies and contribute to the team’s backlog. You will collaborate with your team and key stakeholders to identify requirements, identify system impacts to support the delivery of digital capabilities, including analysis, design, testing and documenting our systems.
- Be accountable for leading teams through testing activities in complex integrated systems
- Identify, validate and implement business improvement strategies and change initiatives to contribute to the delivery of Department outcomes
- Work collaboratively with Department staff, clients and external agency software providers to ensure that issues, problems and defects that arise during testing are resolved efficiently
- Analyse detailed requirements and technical documents to produce relevant test artefacts and ensure appropriate test coverage Prepare, manage and review testing documentation, including strategies, plans, risk assessments, test specifications and/or reports including TCMs.
- Maintain and take responsibility for own learning and development needs and build the skills of others through knowledge transfer.
- Develop and maintain internal and external networks, work with clients as issues arise and represent the team to stakeholders.
- Develop, document, monitor and improve testing processes and procedures and promote testing best practice.
- Prepare and provide guidance on testing documentation and manage the quality issues arising from testing
- Actively participate in the development and delivery of test-project objectives
- Support, coach and guide less-experienced staff and actively support team training
- Adhere to all established processes, methodologies and procedures; contribute to the development of new work practices
- Identify data requirements to satisfy test cases and create, manipulate and maintain test data
- Construct test documentation, responding to client enquiries on test specifications, test scripts and/or test plans
- Contribute to quality assurance reviews and make recommendations for improvements
- Experience in working 'AGILE' environment would be an advantage.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with 2 x 6 month contract extenstion options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply.,
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's