Cyber IT Cloud Infrastructure Engineers
|Job Title:||Cyber IT Cloud Infrastructure Engineers|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 10:52|
- Virtualization - Experience and exposure to Vmware Product Suite including vCloud and ESXi
- Sound knowledge of the ISM and DSM
- Security Architecture
- Solution Architecture
- Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Linux (RedHat, Ubuntu)
- Some basic knowledge of ACI networking
Must have experience:
- Sound interpersonal skills including the ability to work as a member of a team and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients at multiple organisational levels.
- Internal and external customer relationship management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective listening and problem-solving skills
- Effective meeting facilitation skills
- Responds strongly and positively to challenging work and deadlines
- Proficient in troubleshooting, investigation and reverse engineering of complex and undocumented systems.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply and hold a current NV1 clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 9th January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Fiona 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's