IT System Analyst
|Job Title:||IT System Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 10:54|
We are seeking an IT Systems analyst to join one of our teams in Digital Delivery Solutions within the Enterprise Solutions and Technology business area.
You will participate in agile ceremonies and contribute to the team’s backlog. You will collaborate with your team and key stakeholders to identify requirements, identify system impacts to support the delivery of digital capabilities, including analysis, design, testing and documenting our systems.
As a member of a scrum team you will work closely with your team and stakeholders to:
- Provide advice and analysis support for IT systems and/or process design and identify and action change requests, defects, risks and issues
- Contribute to the production or review of systems documentation that clearly articulates the design intent, user experience, systems and business processes, issues and risks
- Commence negotiations with stakeholders during the design, management and implementation of business change; understand system requirements and leverage expertise to resolve complex problems
- Recognise and develop system or process improvements and formulate recommendations for solutions that meet operational needs and deliver improvements
- Evaluate the impact of change requests and errors and suggest solutions and mitigation strategies to ensure minimal impact on business operations
- Identify risks with application issues and take these into account when planning, decision making and priority setting within agreed timeframes and quality requirements
- Prepare and execute complex test scripts; report test issues and manage defects.
- Work collaboratively in a team, engage in knowledge transfer, and guide and mentor less experienced employees to achieve business outcomes
- Understand and comply with the Department corporate project management and governance policies, the Department design, systems development and maintenance methodologies and quality assure the work of others to meet these standards
- Explain complex information to stakeholders during the design, management and implementation of business change; understand system requirements and leverage expertise to solve problems
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with 2 x 6 month contract extension option pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security System Administrator/Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
System Engineer - TF-CI-Hybrid Cloud Level 5 (TSPV)
System Hardware Administrator (Multiple) - TF-CI-Hybrid Cloud Level 4 (TSPV)
IT Infrastructure & Software Operations
IT Governance Level 6 (NV1)