Junior UCD Officer
|Job Title:||Junior UCD Officer|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 12:44|
Start date: 1st February 2020
Clearance: Willing to obtain Baseline
Our client is looking for a Junior User Centred Design (UCD) Officer to undertake research and design activities and provide logistical and project support to a multidisciplinary UCD team. The candidate should have experience or demonstrated learning in UCD processes and design thinking methodologies. They will provide support in the planning and execution of a large User Centred Design (UCD) program of work.
Deliverables of this role include:
· Support the team in setting up and defining UCD projects.
· Undertake specific qualitative and quantitative research tasks as directed.
· Setting up and supporting a range of UCD and research activities.
· Support creation of resources and artefacts related to UCD projects.
· Promote process improvement through identifying opportunities to streamline processes/solutions.
· Provide ad hoc support to Team Leaders in undertaking administrative and team related support tasks.
Skills and Experience:
· Demonstrated experience and understanding of UCD processes and methodologies.
· Ability to demonstrate prior knowledge or learning in user research and service design methods and activities (including, but not limited to, user research, contextual inquiry, mapping of tasks, concept testing and other methodologies).
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Previous experience working in a support role within an ICT, corporate design or similar environment will be highly regarded.
· Well organised and demonstrates initiative when identifying and undertaking tasks.
· Experience working in a team environment where a strong customer focus exists.
· Experience using corporate systems such as SharePoint or SAP and the Microsoft Office Suite.
Candidate must holds a baseline clearance or has the ability to obtain a clearance upon commencement.
How to Apply:
Applications close 15th January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Fiona 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
T1 Junior Analysts
(NV1) Technical Officer
Project Support Officer level 4 (TSPV)
Project and ICT Customer Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Land Intelligence Project Support (senior level) (NV2/TSPV preferred)