Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 13:26|
Contract: 5 month contract + 2 x 6 month extension
- Record and manage Help Desk requests and tasks with minimal supervision, communicating with clients at all levels.
- Deliver Helpdesk support, including fault investigation, resolution and documentation.
- Respond to enquiries, covering both hardware and software. This may include after-hours support and travel as operational requirements demand.
- Desktop support in a Microsoft Enterprise environment, including building, maintaining and deploying computer assets.
- IOS knowledge and support, including activations, deployments and wipe.
- Conduct workstation relocations.
- Assist with audio visual and video conferencing systems as directed.
- Identify and request purchasing and procurement activities as needed.
Candidate must holds a baseline clearance or has the ability to obtain a clearance upon commencement.
How to Apply:
Applications close 15th January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Fiona 1300 944 936 for any further information