Senior Network Engineers
|Job Title:||Senior Network Engineers|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 12:30|
Duration: Long term contract or Perm opportunity for immediate start
Clearance: NV1 and NV2 essential
Our client is seeking multiple Senior Network Technical Specialists to design, build, deploy and support complex network solutions within the Maritime Environment. Our client has four Senior Level Network positions to provide technical SME to the customer and internal & external stakeholders of the FIE.
Serve as a network technology SME interface between Fujitsu and the client.
Design, build, and deploy complex network solutions for the FIE.
Provide level 2 and 3 network support to the FIE.
Investigate complex technical problems assigned to the network team and engage others to assist in addressing such problems.
Work on Problem Management Incidents assigned by the 3rd Level Support and Problem Manager;
Complete and review all associated network documentation.
Highly developed knowledge of:
- Cisco routing, switching, IP telephony, wireless, Adaptive Security Appliance and ACS technologies and/or industry certifications
- Dell Force10 switching technologies and/or industry certification.
- Juniper switching technologies and/or industry certifications.
- WAN Optimisation technologies such as Bluecoat.
- Citrix and/or VMware virtualisation technologies.
- Sound understanding of ITIL best practice and ISO Quality Standards and/or ITIL v3 Foundation certified.
- Experience in producing system design and configuration documentation.
- Experience in deploying and supporting network technology in a large and complex environment.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
Call Fiona 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's