|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 11:35|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated experience and/or qualifications in agile project management.
2. Understanding of ICT capability in an intelligence agency not essential but highly regarded.
1. With limited direction, investigate and assess the extant suite of ICT capabilities and assess for gaps and opportunities.
2. Support the delivery of capability by providing detailed requirements analysis, stakeholder engagement, design specification, design reviews and technical reviews.
3. Work closely with the customer base to elicit, define and document requirements and assist in the delivery of small projects to deliver new and sustain existing ICT capability.
4. Assist stakeholders understand their capability requirements and underlying issues, then investigate and propose potential solutions.
5. Lead and coordinate business analysis activities; collect and analyse data, information and requirements, and use the analysis to formulate robust business cases.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term: 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 January or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.