System Hardware Administrator
|Job Title:||System Hardware Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 14:55|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience with HPE and DELL server equipment, HPE OneView, hardware fault management, experience with HPE or DELL hardware installations and upgrades.
1. Monitor Hosting Services datacentre hardware.
2. Maintain hardware specific software/firmware repository.
3. Provide assistance with maintaining hardware support contracts.
4. Hardware fault management for Hosting Services hardware.
5. Provide assistance in meeting customer’s Operational Level Agreements and working in Consultation with stakeholders and line management.
6. Engage with relevant stakeholders in documentation development.
7. Provide assistance to maintain Hardware Support contract with third party vendors
8. Perform vendor specific hardware installations, upgrades and decommissions as directed.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term: 16 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 January or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's