Solution Architect (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Solution Architect (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 12:18|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of current architectural design patterns, standards, technologies and techniques including Architectural frameworks such as DoDAF, ToGAF or similar models.
- Develop capability roadmaps, models and plans to drive forward the current Cyber Security strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance.
- Design, develop and implement complex Cyber Security Systems-of-Systems (SoS) Solutions Architecture to achieve business objectives.
- Manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the program, and gaining endorsement by the program’s Design Authority.
- Monitor industry products to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging Cyber Security technologies.
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term: 24 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 24 April or until position is filled.
Call Kate 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solution Architect level 4 (TSPV)
Solution Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Security Architect – Multiple positions level 5 (TSPV)