Linux Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Linux Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 09:00|
The Position is required to work as a Linux Systems Engineer providing guidance and support for Linux and related products within the Infrastructure Delivery Stream to project managers and architects and assist with developing detailed technical documentation.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Technical competence:
- Right skills and experience, a good understanding of the requirements and works in an agile way.
- Technical competence is also assessed by reviewing the candidates mandatory and desirable skills and experience.
- Demonstrated previous experience in a similar role.
- Skills – delivers on intended results and outcomes.
- Availability and capacity to undertake role.
- Ability to develop and contribute to innovative solutions.
- Candidate demonstrates ability to make decisions, involves others as appropriate, demonstrates ability to resolve issues.
- Cultural fit:
- Cultural fit is how well the team and the candidate will work together. If the candidate's values and behaviour are similar to the Bureau's, the candidates should be a good cultural fit.
Location and Contract Term: Melbourne based role. Contract till 30 June 2020. 2 x 3 months contract extension options pending budget & delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Linux Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Systems and Security DevOps Engineer
$0 - $160 per hour
System Centre Configuration Manager systems engineer (NV1)
Senior Linux Specialist (NV1)
Systems Engineer - Requirements Writer (NV1)