Fusion Middleware Developers
|Job Title:||Fusion Middleware Developers|
|Start Date:||2020-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:39|
• National Quality Safeguards Commission (NQSC)
• Grants Platform Upgrade; and
• Grants Processing System (GPS).
The work performed by these contractors will consist of but not limited to the following:
• Development in Oracle Fusion Middleware services;
• Building integration services for various systems including Siebel, SAP, OPA, .Net, IDM, ADFS and Java;
• Designing WADL/WSDL based services applying standards and guidelines; and
• Configuration and hosting services in Web Logic Server and Oracle API Gateway.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Applied experience with the following technologies:
i. Oracle Service Bus,
ii. BPEL, Mediator
iii. Oracle Web Service Manager
iv. Oracle ADF
b) Oracle API Gateway
d) Web Services, WSDL/WADL, SOAP, XSLT, XQUERY, XML, REST/JSON
f) Oracle RDBMS 12c and PL/SQL development
- Demonstrated Experience in integration of various systems in some or all of the following technologies: Siebel, SAP, OPA, ADFS, .NET and Java.
- Proven experience in the design and documentation of WSDL/WADL (SOAP/REST) based services, including preparing of Service Contract and Interface Mapping documents, applying standards and best practice patterns.
- Sound experience with configuration and hosting services in Web Logic Server and Oracle API Gateway.
- Strong skills in message transformation using XQuery and XSLT.
- Experience in some or all of below:
b) Build process products e.g. Maven, Jenkins
c) Scripting language e.g. PowerShell, Shell, Bash, Python
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Month extension option
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information