|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Start Date:||2020-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 15:34|
Seeking a Business Analyst to join a multidisciplinary team. You will work to deliver a new web based Tertiary Provider Tool that will help tertiary providers to design courses that align to labour market needs and improve graduate outcomes.
This tool is called (JEDI). JEDI is capability that will change the way governments, employers, education providers and individuals think about how education and training relates to job outcomes. The VET Machine Learning team works across the branches and departments in the education and training portfolios to deepen the understanding of how big data can answer real world questions.
The Business Analyst will assist in coordination and facilitation of the requirements that come out of the sub-projects of JEDI, and will:
1. Coordinate the development of user and business requirements;
2. Lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders;
3. Provide assistance in the planning and management of user acceptance activities;
4. Support the projects undertaken by the business area in line with the DTA processes;
5. Assure the development of BA artefacts, as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience working on complex and multifaceted IT projects using the Agile method.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- Proven ability in development of high-quality BA artefacts as required.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a Project Manager in ensuring projects meet deadlines.
- Experience working in the education sector.
- Experience working on Machine Learning project.
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology.
Canberra based. 8 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information