|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Start Date:||2020-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 15:49|
This tool is called (JEDI). JEDI is capability that will change the way governments, employers, education providers and individuals think about how education and training relates to job outcomes. The VET Machine Learning team works across the branches and departments to deepen the understanding of how big data can answer real world questions.
The Project Manager will provide expertise and support in project managing 3 sub-projects of JEDI, and will:
1. Manage a complex and multifaceted IT project using the Agile method;
2. Establish prioritisation and scheduling of interrelated work items within and between the sub-projects.
3. Coordinate multiple internal and external stakeholders;
4. Coordinate with external consultants to manage stakeholder engagement activities;
5. Coordinate with external consultants to ensure the delivery of quality products that are aligned with the policy scope and expectations;
6. Assure appropriate documentation and records management;
7. Record issues, risks and change management with formal plans;
8. Monitor issues and their resolution/escalation;
9. Where appropriate, assure compliance with departmental and user centric processes and guidelines.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience managing complex and multifaceted IT projects using the Agile method.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating with external consultants for project delivery.
- Proven ability in ensuring projects meet deadlines.
- Experience working in the education sector.
- Experience managing Machine Learning projects.
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 8 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's