|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 17:47|
You will provide expert advice and assistance to system users, investigate complex issues and determine business impact and recommend solutions.
Duty of Statement
- Experience in analysing application support issues to identify trends and priorities for investment, conducting root cause analyses, documenting detailed requirements and implementing preventative solutions.
- An ability to engage at a technical level with the architecture team to design preventative solutions in alignment with the ICT Roadmap.
- Exceptional communication skills, with a focus on workshop facilitation, presentation and writing skills.
- Proven experience in business analysis, human-centred design and the ability to apply critical thinking to deconstruct problems.
- A demonstrated ability to apply structured business analysis deliverables and use tools and techniques, such as
- documenting high-level and detailed requirements,
- mapping current and future state business processes,
- creating user stories and use cases,
- conceptualising information and constructing visual models.
- Proven experience in requirement gathering and developing acceptance criteria and functional specifications with the ability to apply knowledge of business systems and translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Experience in applying business process re-engineering to business and application processes and procedures.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Based on the duty statement, in 500 words, please tell us how your skills and experience are relevant to the role and describe the contribution you can make to the department.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. A Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's