Service Management Process Owner (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Service Management Process Owner (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 08:56|
A Process Owner will be responsible for ensuring the ITIL aligned service delivery of existing ICT systems, to achieve Service Level Objectives.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Excellent understanding of stakeholder engagement to identify and convey potential benefits of alternative IT processes and service delivery options
- Using understanding of ITIL framework and processes, convey benefits of implementing and managing an ITIL process framework to affect cultural change.
- Validate system requirements and use cases to report, assess, plan and implement from current state to best practice solution through Continual Service Improve (CSI).
- Monitor and report on process compliance in service delivery against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) or Objectives (SLOs).
- Work collaboratively with management, engineering teams and other stakeholders to ensure the successful service delivery in sustainment and service transition. This may include establishment and maintenance of service delivery processes, methods, procedures and report on actions.
Location and Contract Term: While the role is primarily Canberra based, with minimal travel. A mix of time working in Canberra and interstate location may be considered. The role requires to efficiently self-transport between sites as required. Contract term: 12 months
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level 4 responsibilities.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's