Senior Audio Visual and Unified Communications Technicians
|Job Title:||Senior Audio Visual and Unified Communications Technicians|
|Start Date:||2020-01-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 17:53|
The candidate may also be required to undertake room checks and undertake preventative maintenance.
In addition to being an experienced AV technologist, the Candidate must have the ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of people providing high level AV technical support and customer service concierge support, or phone and remote support.
At the ANU we are transitioning from traditional AV technology to a network centric solution for a range of technology eg Unified Communication environments use Polycom / Crestron / Zoom / Microsoft.
Skills and Experience Required:
- The ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of people providing high level AV technical support and customer service whether that be concierge support, or phone and remote support - 30%
- At Least 5 years’ experience in fault finding and maintaining a broad range of AV both network centric and traditional. Experienced with IP based videoconferencing and unified communication/collaboration products from Polycom, Crestron, Microsoft, and Zoom - 30%
- Associate Diploma and relevant experience or other equivalent technical qualification and relevant experience. Have relevant product and industry certificates such as working at Height certificate - 30%
- Demonstrated ability to patiently instruct and demonstrate on AV and allied equipment - 5%
- A demonstrated understanding of WHS and equal opportunity principles, policies and a commitment to their application in a university context - 5%
- Experience working in university or teaching environments
- Experience supporting PCs and laptops with a strong understanding of current Windows Operating Systems, related platforms and technologies
- Working knowledge of and troubleshooting skills related to Unified Communications and IT systems (WAN/LAN networking)
- Experience using the ServiceNow platform to log and respond to incidents.
Canberra based. Initial contract is for 12 weeks - Extension Option As agreed between the parties
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 21 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information