Service Desk Analyst- SFIA3 & SFIA4
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst- SFIA3 & SFIA4|
|Start Date:||2020-01-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 18:28|
Responsibilities include but not limited to initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of incidents and service requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components.
Refer to attachments for detailed Statement of Work for respective levels.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge and experience in service management practices. ITIL certifications desirable.
- Experience managing Microsoft products and platforms. MCSE, MCSA desirable.
- Experience configuring and using IT Service Management Tools. ServiceNow experience desirable.
- Understanding and experience with cloud platforms system administration. AWS Certified SysOps desirable.
- Experience in managing a virtualised environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Month extension option
Must be an Australian Citizen. A NV1 Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 23 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information