|Job Title:||Test Manager|
|Start Date:||2020-01-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020 14:40|
Work closely with project stakeholders to define and implement the strategy for network integration testing throughout the capability lifecycle,
Ensure successful planning and execution of program integration and test laboratory operation activities,
Lead and manage planning of the system and/or acceptance tests, including software security testing for the SIE integration project.
Take responsibility for the integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinate the execution of these activities.
Provide authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution.
Communicate the test strategy for the project.
Manage all test processes, including test plans, resources, test deliverables and traceability.
Manage client relationships with respect to testing matters.
Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors where required.
Specific Responsibilities of the Job
Develop test and evaluation plans to provide traceability of the design.
Develop test documentation such as test strategies, test plans, test cases/scripts in accordance with the specified requirements.
Participate in working groups with our customers and supporting service providers.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrable experience in developing test plans, test schedules, and test procedure using system requirements while maintaining integrity/traceability between requirements and test artefacts.
- Understanding of ICT test execution methodologies.
- Skilled and effective communicator, both spoken and written with the ability to convey complex ideas to non-IT audience.
- A team focus with the ability to show initiative and do what needs to be done to help the team deliver.
- Ability to participate in project meetings and engage with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to mentor, lead and support test resources.
- Effective planner with efficient time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- 3 – 5 years of test management experience in running complex, large scale programs of work.
- Qualifications in a relevant discipline from a recognised institution, and/or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience with testing of ICT infrastructure and security applications.
- Desired current industry experience with any of the following:
- Network modelling an emulation tool,
- Application simulation tools,
- Security testing tools, or
- Network protocol analysis tools.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. A NV1 Security Clearance is required with the ability to obtain a NV2
How to Apply:
Applications close 23 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information