|Job Title:||Wintel Engineer|
|Start Date:||2020-01-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020 15:01|
Seeking a Wintel Engineer to take guidance from the Solutions Architect in the delivery of the Wedgetail Wideband IP Communications System CSCI airborne, ground support and core infrastructure segments
Assist the Solutions Architect in reviewing contractor documentation.
Assist the Solutions Architect in system design activities and managing the approved system baseline.
Undertake component build activities.
Conduct the department system integration.
Author support system artefacts.
Conduct the department integration AT&E.
Specific Responsibilities of the Job
Develop a detailed understanding of the system design and function.
Support the Solutions Architect, Technical SME leads and the Project Manager.
Deliver in accordance with the project’s system engineering plan and processes.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated skills and operational experience in:
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016,
b. Highly desirable:
Microsoft Exchange 2016,
Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015,
AD Certificate Services,
Microsoft Windows 10,
- Understanding of IP networking technologies including OSI model, routing, switching and firewalling.
- Familiarity with Systems Engineering processes.
- Familiarity with HP ALM-QC.
- Familiarity with Change Management methodologies.
- Skilled and effective communicator, spoken and written, prepared to confidently engage in technical forums.
- Ability to work in a team environment, participate in project meetings and engage with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Effective planner with efficient time management skills, including interaction with remote teams across multiple time zones.
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts and tasks, with a view of improving technical knowledge and skills.
- Intuition to balance innovation against supportability for customised application of technologies.
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years minimum experience in IT industry in Wintel engineering.
- Desired current industry certifications with:
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. A NV1 Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 23 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Cloud Engineer
Data Model Software Engineer (NV1)
Australian Land Data Model Software Engineer (NV1)
Linux DevOps Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Automation Engineer – multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)