|Job Title:||System Engineer|
|Start Date:||2020-01-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020 15:08|
- Responsible for engineering level designs and detailed technical integration of system components
- Development, integration, management and maintenance of systems configuration for server-based environments, including: installation, configuration and deployment of software.
- Effective integration and support in a logical and controlled manner to ensure all systems are working and meet the operational needs of users
- Support on strategic networks and meet assigned task within Project deliverables.
- This position requires periodic face to face briefings, so you will be comfortable in your ability to communicate verbally to technical and non-technical people.
- Involvement in testing including development of test plans and procedures
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum NV2 Defence security clearance
- Engineering experience in the design and implementation of systems and / or communication networks or similar complex electronic systems.
- Knowledge of Configuration Control processes
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycles such as Agile
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to learn new environments and technologies
- A cooperative team-based focus
- Experience in liaising between Project Manager's, Business Analyst's, end users and testers
- A strategic approach to solving complex problems
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. A NV2 Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 23 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Engineer L4
System Engineer L5
System Administrator Cloud Infrastructure Private Cloud Team (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Security Engineer Level 4 - (multiple roles) (NV1)