IT Security Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Security Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 09:38|
The Role will sit in the Security team and provide quarterly Security Risk Assessments for the Digital Identity Services products to ensure maintenance of Security Authority to Operate as well as provide detailed security advice for new features and products in the Digital Identity Services portfolio.
Our ideal candidate;
• Has been a qualified IRAP assessor at some point in the last five years
• Has experience with identity, authentication and authorisation systems
• Has a good understanding of enterprise level security practices
• Is an expert in the areas of IT security audit, security governance, risk, compliance and assurance
• Has broad knowledge and understanding of IT applications security, information architecture concepts and Australian Government ISM and PSPF
• Can identify and recommend security system improvements, including managing major change programmes and associated contracts
• Has experience with PKI based systems.
Skills and Experience Required:
•Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a IT Security Analyst
•Tertiary education or qualifications in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
•Experience in reviewing and writing security documentation such as System Security Plans and Security Risk Assessments
•Practical experience in IRAP assessments
•Develop security documentation and implement strategies to configure, administer and maintain security in IT systems
•Provide technical leadership, direction and advice to stakeholders to resolve complex and sensitive technical issues and compliance processes
•Apply a breadth of expertise and exercise a high level of influence on areas of IT security
Location and Contract Term: Melbourne based role. 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline securty clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 9am 22 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's