|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 13:52|
The successful candidate will work in a small team within the Infrastructure and Platforms Branch and undertake:
· Mapping of current business processes.
· Look for and document opportunities for process improvement
· Work with SME and users to describe preferred future processes.
· Document resultant requirements and processes
· Represent users in software development process
· Take a lead role in implementing some of the process improvements.
· Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
· Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users
The successful candidates must also transfer this knowledge and mentor staff within the team.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Facilitate requirement capture workshops
- Document processes using Use case diagram
- Using analytical and conceptual thinking skills to recommend new ways of working.
- Collaborate with users and stakeholders to gain agreement of the preferred solutions.
- Using technical skills act as an interface with users and developers
- Lead small projects to deliver process improvement
- Act as an interface between the Department and venders delivering new capability.
- Relevant certifications (bachelor’s degree)
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a BA or related field
Canberra based. 5 Month Contract with extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 23 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's