IT Transition Lead
|Job Title:||IT Transition Lead|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 14:42|
We are looking for an experienced Transition Lead in Melbourne or Canberra to join a growing Managed Network Services (MNS) sourcing program team and work with a range of stakeholders and external suppliers to facilitate contract and service transition activities.
In this role you will lead and manage the delivery of transition activity work streams as part of service provider renewal arrangements; delivering on the expected outcomes of the program and its sub-projects.
• leading a range of IT projects/streams in large government or enterprise environments with numerous stakeholders and multiple service providers
• large government procurements for networks, telecommunications, mobiles, unified communications and/or contact centre services; including the sourcing, evaluation, deployment and transition of services to business as usual
• leading, planning and managing service provider activities and work streams to deliver project outputs
• managing a range of stakeholders and subject matter experts to promote the project outcomes and ensure alignment to their needs
• arranging and engaging with various integration forums and internal governance committees
• leading and building effective, blended teams in a multi-vendor environment while providing the key link between the sourcing program and these teams
• liaising on behalf of the Department on significant, complex or technical issues with incumbent service providers, external practitioners, industry representatives and government agencies
• ITSM process, standard operating procedure and user-guide development in support of transition activities
Skills and Experience Required:
• technical project management for LAN, WAN, Data Centre, Unified communications and Contract centre infrastructure design, build and transition activities using outsourced providers
• tender evaluation for network and telecommunications related procurements
• data centre and office campus network design, build and transition activities; including WAN provisioning
• IT Service Management functions and tooling, processes and procedures; in particular service transition and operations processes such as change and release management in controlled environments; CMDB and knowledge management
• structuring multi-vendor service provider arrangements
Location and Contract Term: This role can be conducted in either Canberra or Melbourne. 6 month contract with 3 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply.
How to Apply:
Applications close 27 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
GIS Operations Support – GIS Technical Lead Level 6 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Systems Engineer - Requirements Writer (NV1)
Software Systems Engineer (CI/CD / DevOps )Level 5 (TSPV)