IT Transition Lead (People & Process Change)
|Job Title:||IT Transition Lead (People & Process Change)|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 15:03|
We are looking for an experienced Transition Lead in Melbourne or Canberra to join a growing Managed Network Services (MNS) sourcing program team and work with a range of stakeholders and external suppliers to facilitate contract and service transition activities.
In this role you will lead and manage the delivery of transition activity work streams as part of service provider renewal arrangements; delivering on the expected outcomes of the program and its sub-projects.
• leading a range of IT projects/streams in large government or enterprise environments with numerous stakeholders and multiple service providers
• large government procurements for networks, telecommunications, mobiles, unified communications and/or contact centre services; including the sourcing, evaluation, deployment and transition of services to business as usual
• leading, planning and managing service provider activities and work streams to deliver project outputs
• managing a range of stakeholders and subject matter experts to promote the project outcomes and ensure alignment to their needs
• arranging and engaging with various integration forums and internal governance committees
• leading and building effective, blended teams in a multi-vendor environment while providing the key link between the sourcing program and these teams
Skills and Experience Required:
• change management and engagement in large government/enterprise environments to inform transition readiness activities
• assessing change readiness and putting in place strategies to build business areas capacity so they are ready for transition activities to commence (e.g. knowledge management, training, process development and the like)
• establishing stakeholder advisory groups to gather business requirements, assess success criteria, advise on transition work streams from a people and process perspective; and ensure consistent communications and leveraging the ‘what’s in it for me’.
• development of the overall communications strategy and plan to ensure stakeholder alignment and readiness
Location and Contract Term: This role can be Canberra or Melbourne based. 6 month contract with 3 x 6 month contract extenstions pending budget or delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens
How to Apply:
Applications close 27 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Software Developer (C#/ Java/Kubernetes/Python/DevSecOps) level 5 (NV2)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Program Manager (NV1)
Service Level Management
Business Analyst - RegTech industry engagement