|Job Title:||Wintel Engineer|
|Start Date:||2020-01-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 12:13|
- Design, build and deploy complex server, AD and virtualised solutions.
- Provide level 3 systems support to in-scope with project technologies.
- Investigate complex technical problems assigned to the Technical Specialist Team and engage others to assist in addressing such problems.
- Complete and review all associated systems documentation.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Highly developed knowledge of:
o Windows Server 2016 and/or industry certifications.
o Windows Infrastructure services including Active Directory, DHCP and Group Policies
o HyperV virtualisation technology and/or industry certifications.
o Storage solutions such as NetApp NAS and SAN and/or industry certifications.
o Microsoft PowerShell scripting technologies.
o Microsoft AD and/or industry certifications.
o Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) including WSUS.
• Sound understanding of ITIL best practice and ISO Quality Standards and/or ITIL v3 Foundation certified.
• Experience in producing system design and configuration documentation.
• Experience in deploying and supporting server, backup, AD and virtualised technology in a large and complex environment.
• Intermediate MS Office skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 6 Month Contract with possible extensions
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 30 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information