|Job Title:||C#/.NET/Python Developers|
|Start Date:||2020-01-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 16:38|
Seeking an experienced C#/.NET/Python Developers to work under the broad direction of the Scrum Master in an Agile Development Team
The Services, delivered in collaboration with and under supervision by nominated personnel, include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Analysis of requirements and existing applications
• Creating new, and updating existing, design artefacts with proposed changes
• Creating new, and updating existing mobile applications to assist operational activity
• Implementation of proposed changes including liaising with testing, release management and operations teams
• Work effectively in a small team environment.
• Provide knowledge/skills transfer to the other team members.
• Record and maintain files/information in accordance with AFP requirements.
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 5 years’ experience in development of software using Visual Studio (2013+), C#, .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Strong experience in service-based technologies such as REST API (Web API 2) and/or WCF.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2012+/T-SQL or Oracle 11g/12c/PL-SQL application development
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD pipelines (inc. Unit tests) and GIT Version Control.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry certifications
- Strong Python experience
- Experience in Containerisation/virtualisation products (particularly Docker)
- Information retrieval experience (particularly multimedia)
natural language processing
- Working within Agile environment
- Developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using multiple technologies (Azure DevOps, PowerShell, .NET, Octopus Deploy).
- Producing integration and coded UI test suites
Detailed design documentation
Producing/maintaining ER/physical data models
UI and UX design and implementation to meet usability requirements
- Claims aware systems (ADFS, JWT, WIF)
- Windows Server (2012+) operating environments
- Environment management
- Code and configuration management
- Experience in iOS native application (Objective C, Swift), hybrid (eg. Ionic) or PWA technologies
Location and Contract Term:
Brisbane based. 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a NV1 Security Clearance.
It is highly desirable that potential candidates have maintained Australian Residency for the past 10 years.
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 February 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's