|Job Title:||Service Designer|
|Start Date:||2020-01-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 17:19|
The Department is setting up a multi-disciplinary team to deliver the whole of government Hosting Strategy.
You will collaborate with data centre and telecommunications SMEs, to deeply understand the user experience and translate data into actionable findings that can be used to improve the services and achieve the goals of the Hosting Strategy. You will plan and conduct service design activities, including user research, co-creation workshops, stakeholder workshops, prototyping and deliver service design artefacts, such as customer journeys, service blueprints, reports, concepts, or prototyping. You will have extensive experience working in Agile and, ideally, experience with the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard. You have strong verbal, written and visual communication skills and can conduct multiple projects concurrently. Ideally, you also have experience with commercial services that involve multiple organisations.
The day to day role will include
• Lead teams in the development of service design plans to ensure project success
• Ensure high quality actionable insights and opportunities are delivered and communicated appropriately to all relevant stakeholders, including drawing on knowledge and learnings from prior programs of work.
• Leading and coordinating uplift in service design capability and understanding to deliver services that better meet user needs and rising expectations
• Building continual improvements in service design practices within the agency
You may also work on service design activities for the Secure Cloud Strategy and other initiatives.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum three year’s experience as a service designer - 40%
- Demonstrated experience mapping complex service environments both as is and future state based on insights from user research - 25%
- Demonstrated experience lead improvements in service design processes and practices - 25%
- Experience working with a range of federal government stakeholders,
- including experience in whole of government transformation programs - 10%
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra or Sydney based. 6 Month Contract with 1 x 6 Month extension option
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 29 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's