|Job Title:||Solutions Architect|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2020 18:14|
Contract: Contract till June 2020
Applications close: 28th January 2020
Our client is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect (SFIA level 6) for a project to provide expeditionary sensors and Communication systems that interface with air, maritime and other land systems.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Takes full responsibility for the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements.
• Ensures that appropriate standards (corporate, industry, national and international) are adhered to.
• Within the project, manages the target design and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the sub-program.
• Manage the Technical engineering team
• Create the Preliminary Solution Architecture Document
• Lead the Solution Architecture development
• Liaise with external projects and stakeholders
• Liaise with force design/integration and other standards organisations
• Manage technical risk and issues
Candidates with an NV2 or NV1 would be preferred.
How to Apply:
Applications close 28th January.
Please upload your resume to apply.
Call Fiona 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solution Architect level 4 (TSPV)
Solution Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Security Architect – Multiple positions level 5 (TSPV)