Senior Service Integration and Management
|Job Title:||Senior Service Integration and Management|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020 13:18|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Exceptional dispute management and conflict resolution skills.
- A strong understanding of Risk Management.
- Experience with reporting against SLAs and KPIs.
- Experience with board management responsibilities for relevant ITIL processes, Services Delivery and Operations Management.
- Experience in establishing Continual Service Improvement (CSI) processes in conjunction with outsourced service providers.
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships with multiple Service Providers and undertake Customer Management.
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership in service management.
- IT Service design.
- IT Supplier Management.
- IT Service Integration Governance.
- Service Delivery Management.
- Vendor management.
- Program or Project management (desirable).
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra, until 30 June 2020.
The contract may be extended for further periods, up to a further maximum period of 24 months.
Security Requirements: a minimum of NV1 required, NV2 or above desirable
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 13 February or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Hardware Support, Logistics and Sustainment Officer (Asset Manager) Level 4 (TSPV)
Major Project Engagement Officer level 5 (TSPV)
Technical Project Managers
Project Officer (Business Analyst experience)
ICT Security Project Manager level 5 (TSPV)