Senior Service Delivery Management
|Job Title:||Senior Service Delivery Management|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020 14:45|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Exceptional dispute management and conflict resolution skills.
- A strong understanding of Service Delivery processes.
- Experience with delivering against SLAs and KPIs.
- Experience with ITIL processes, Services Delivery and Operations Management.
- Experience in delivering against Continual Service Improvement (CSI) processes in an outsourced environment.
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships with multiple Service Providers and undertake Customer Management.
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership in a technical capacity (Server, Network, Application, Cloud, Data Integration).
- IT Service Delivery.
- IT Supplier Management.
- IT Service Integration Governance.
- Vendor management.
- Technical expertise in either Cloud, Big Data, Data Integration or Data Centre.
- Team Lead, Program or Project management experience (highly desirable).
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra, until 30 June 2020.
The contract may be extended for further periods, up to a further maximum period of 24 months.
Security Requirements: a minimum of NV1 required, NV2 or above desirable.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 13 February or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's