Senior Project Support
|Job Title:||Senior Project Support|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 16:01|
Due to the volume of new projects, we are seeking 3 x senior project support contractors to join our team.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Exceptional dispute management and conflict resolution skills.
- Workforce estimation including supply and demand of IMT project participants across IMT and Industry.
- Project Support role which will educate and enable all IMT project staff on Clarity PMM tool and our updated IMT Project Management Methodology – includes back-end software specialty in MS Server and Clarity.
- portfolio, programme and project management processes, procedures, tools (such as the PMO IMT Portfolio, Program and Project (P3)) and techniques.
- the development, production and maintenance of project plans; timelines, resource demand, costings and exception plans and the use of related software tools.
- capability to facilitate all aspects of portfolio/ programme/ project meetings, workshops and documentation; including status reporting.
- Financial management (FMIT).
- Portfolio, Programme and Project Support (PROF).
- Application Support (ASUP).
- Learning Delivery (ETDL).
- Resourcing (RESC)
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra, Melbourne and Adelaide. Contract until 30 June 2020. The contract may be extended for further periods, up to a further maximum period of 24 months.
Security Requirements: a minimum NV1 required, NV2 or above desirable.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 4 February or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer (Coordination & Document Writer) level 4 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager level 5 (TSPV)