|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 11:44|
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on several ongoing and new projects, at various stages of the project and/or software development lifecycle. Candidates will support projects ranging from Sentinel Hotspots and National Exposure Information Systems supporting community safety risk and detection during national disasters and seasonal events, to the nation’s groundwater data libraries and collections delivery. Work will span from project initiation, development, to delivery support, including aspects of cloud computing and cyber security.
This includes (but is not limited to), applying critical things and technical experience for:
- Development of high and/or low-level user and business requirements
- Consultation with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and develop BA artefacts, for example, user stories, story mapping, process modelling, etc. as required.
- Facilitating workshops to drive direction and user needs
- Writing various system, business, security documentation
- Driving and supporting collaboration between business and MDTs, and
- Peer reviewing and UAT management
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience working on complex and multifaceted IT projects/products the Agile method as a Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external stakeholders to elicit, capture and document (high-level and detailed) business processes, requirements, rules and acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and proven ability to work independently, show initiative, deal with multiple users, concurrent tasks with conflicting priorities, and resolve queries quickly and effectively.
- Proven exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Experience using DevOps for Agile Methodology, Cloud Computing
- Experience in IT Security
- Knowledge of spatial information/applications, scientific data, big data, or machine learning.
- Ability to actively listen, facilitate dynamic workshops and effectively lead stakeholder engagements, in order to achieve desired outcomes
Canberra based. 4 Month Contract until 30 June 2020, with possible extensions
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 February 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information