|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 14:02|
Working with Program and Project leads, this position will be a key driver in the overall success of large contracts negotiated with the department, in conjunction with Partners. The position will manage day to day contract interactions, negotiations and requests for quotations, and ensure contract outcomes are delivered in accordance with milestones and deliverables.
- Manage large and complex ICT commercial contracts ensuring outcomes in line with client objectives.
- Monitor contract performance and compliance ensuring customer satisfaction is a high priority and stakeholders receive a responsive and proactive service.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with stakeholders and suppliers including effectively managing contract enquiries, issues, disputes, variations, risks and undertaking negotiations with suppliers as required.
- Research and analyse contract related information including supplier contract reporting (SLAs and KPIs), and provide reports regarding contract activity and performance (including Supplier reporting).
- Provide advice and support to the Program/Project Managers on contract establishment process including identifying opportunities to improve procurement outcomes, efficiency and value for money.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12- 18 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. A NV1 Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 14 March 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information