IT Test Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 13:20|
Key Areas of Responsibility:
As a member of the team you will be
- working in an agile development environment on large scale release trains.
- dealing in large, complex IT systems or applications and delivering business and agency outcomes in a complex stakeholder environment.
- coordinating or delivering application and system integration initiatives in complex IT environments involving multiple vendors and/or government agencies
- developing, updating and reviewing technical design documentation
As an IT Test Analyst you will:
- Have experience in Agile
- Develop strategies and test plans to meet application testing requirements and coordinate the delivery of a test project phase, in coordination with business and other teams
- Identify and report on technical issues or risks and collaborate on their resolution
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders establishing, maintaining effective, influential networks and represent the client in various forums to convey technical or business information
- Plan and design strategies to effectively and accurately test the technical aspects of integration services components, products and releases
- Construct and document processes and procedures for the undertaking of testing activities
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra, Boxhill (Melb) and Wollongong. 6 Month Contract, with possible extensions for a further 18 months
Must be an Australian Citizen. A Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 February 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.