IT Test Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 13:20|
Key Areas of Responsibility:
As a member of the team you will be
- working in an agile development environment on large scale release trains.
- dealing in large, complex IT systems or applications and delivering business and agency outcomes in a complex stakeholder environment.
- coordinating or delivering application and system integration initiatives in complex IT environments involving multiple vendors and/or government agencies
- developing, updating and reviewing technical design documentation
As an IT Test Analyst you will:
- Have experience in Agile
- Develop strategies and test plans to meet application testing requirements and coordinate the delivery of a test project phase, in coordination with business and other teams
- Identify and report on technical issues or risks and collaborate on their resolution
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders establishing, maintaining effective, influential networks and represent the client in various forums to convey technical or business information
- Plan and design strategies to effectively and accurately test the technical aspects of integration services components, products and releases
- Construct and document processes and procedures for the undertaking of testing activities
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra, Boxhill (Melb) and Wollongong. 6 Month Contract, with possible extensions for a further 18 months
Must be an Australian Citizen. A Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 February 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's