Network Security Consultant
|Job Title:||Network Security Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 16:22|
• Design and implement complex gateway solutions
• Documenting and communicating technical information to stakeholders
• Work to agreed budgets and timeframes
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong technical skills with:
Routing & switching – Juniper/ Cisco
Palo Alto Firewall
- Some project experience, in a structured project management environment.
- Good understanding of Unix and Microsoft operating systems, including Solaris, Linux, Windows Server, and the rationale and processes for hardening and securing them.
- Awareness of the range of standards, guidelines, policies, and best practices affecting deployment of IT security technology (e.g. ISO 27001/2, ITIL).
- Ability to collect and analyse requirements in order to develop compliant end-to-end technical solutions.
- Understanding of ITIL processes.
- Some Experience with:
- Federal Government experience is highly desired
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. A NV1 Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 February 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's