System Administrator (Multiple)
|Job Title:||System Administrator (Multiple)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 17:43|
Skills and Knowledge required:
Knowledge and experience in Authentication and Authorisation technologies (experience with Red Hat IPA is preferred).
Understanding of various protocols (i.e. DNS, DHCP, NTP) and proxies (i.e. web proxies).
1. Design, install and maintain all server hardware and software systems.
2. Conduct Linux systems administration including Operating System installation, configuration, integration, hardening, software and patch management and documentation of Cyber Security Capability.
3. System patching including Red Hat Ansible, Red Hat Satellite automation, configuration management and deployment tools.
4. Design, develop and maintain all system tools for all scripts and automation processes and monitor system capacity and usage.
5. Identify and analyse system performance issues, and work in close coordination with related stakeholders to recommend and implement remediation actions.
6. Identify any configuration discrepancies in the system, assess security risks, and implement solutions by adhering to security standards.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term: 24 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 21 February or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's