IT Security Specialist
|Job Title:||IT Security Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 18:01|
The IT Security Specialist , you be required to:
- As part of the IT Security team, you will be contributing to BAU tasks including:
- Addressing requests and incidents raised by IT Security customers
- Executing any IT Security related Commissioning or Decommission Tasks
- Assisting in development of appropriate technical rules/policy for Whitelisting, Firewalls, Proxy, and other gateway devices
- Investigating and Management of Security Infrastructure issues including email, proxy and firewalls.
- Investigation and Management of IT Security Incidents
- Managing SSL Certificate, Proxy and other Whitelisting Requests
- Assisting with design, implementation, upgrade and support of IT Security Infrastructure Development of Documentation and Processes for managing IT Security Infrastructure Development of guidance and training advice for users
- Responding to and resolving System alerts from IT Security Infrastructure
- Managing Regular Health Checks of IT Security Infrastructure
- As part of the IT Security team, you will be contributing to Project tasks as required
- Provide IT security services that meet business and information protection needs, including ICT security program management, gateway security operations, cyber security and identity and access management operational support.
- Contribute to the reporting on IT security capability to the CIO, Commission and internal auditors. As a valued member of the team, you will also:
- Complete documentation and provide training to others within the team.
- undertake additional responsibilities or tasks as required
- work professionally, positively and cooperatively as part of the department and model the values of Accountability, Professionalism and Teamwork, and
- undertake reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others in the workplace that may be affected by your actions.
Skills and Experience Required:
- The selection criteria include the qualifications, experience and capabilities required for the role. Your application will be reviewed based on ability to demonstrate, or potential to develop, the capabilities required.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge relating to: - Network perimeter security technologies (firewalls, IPS/IDS and web content filters) - Windows Host based security Technologies - System Hardening across Operating Systems and Applications - McAfee Endpoint Security including HIPS and AV - Other Security Technologies including SIEM, Web Proxies, Email Gateways etc
- 5 + years of experience in an information technology role, with experience in information security for at least 3 of those year
Location and Contract Term:
Sydney based. 12 Month Contract, with 1 x 6 Months possible extension
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 February 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's