Software Developer - Cyber Security (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Developer - Cyber Security (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2020 13:17|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in the Cyber Security or related domain would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated competence in Java software development (.Net or other programming experience will also be considered).
- Demonstrated competence with Python and/or similar experience with other scripting languages.
- Experienced in developing and deploying software within a Linux / UNIX environment.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and contribute ideas. Experience working within an agile team is desirable.
- Experience in the use of automation and deployment tools is desirable.
- Experience in Linux and/or Windows administration is desirable.
- Design, build, integrate, deliver and document software capability that meets business requirements.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing software capability ensuring application availability.
- Ensure quality and security of software capability through appropriate testing and review.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Up to 24 months from commencement date.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 May or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's