|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 15:31|
The business analyst will produce artefacts including tooling rationalisation analysis, business requirement documents, functional specifications as required, business process maps, requirements traceability matrices, user stories and use cases as inputs to a business coding environment design.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in developing and producing business analysis artefacts including business process documentation, traceability matrices and business cases.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CCBA, CBAP), exposure to design thinking or lean six sigma methods and/or extensive experience in Business Analyst roles (5+ years).
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships, partnerships and networks to anticipate and negotiate changes in client expectations and requirements.
- Experience in planning and facilitating workshops to elicit business requirements, and work with subject matter experts to develop coding environment designs, in line with the enterprise architecture, patterns and practices.
- Experience or exposure to software development lifecycle methodologies and code management best practices.
- Well-developed interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, including the ability to establish positive working relationships with the project working group.
Sydney based. 5 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. A Police Check is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 February 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's