|Job Title:||Solutions Architect|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 15:27|
Location: Melbourne - Laverton
Clearance: NV1 or NV2 preferred
We are seeking a Solution Architect (ARCH 5) to complete a system integration project for the Travel Card Management System.
1. Update the Solution Architecture Document (SAD) to reflect the end state solution; ensuring that it meets government standards and gaining Architecture Approval.
2. Obtaining ICT Security Branch (ICTSB) Accreditation for the upgraded solution including updating the existing Security Overview Document (SOD) and relevant security documentation.
3. Integrating contracted Vendor components of the solution in line with the Business Requirements Specification (BRS).
4. Develop the required work packages for the appropriate infrastructure and sustainment teams, including the development and approval of the Integrated Logistics Support Instruction (ILSI).
5. Work with the appropriate infrastructure/platform services teams so that the necessary infrastructure will be in place to support the software requirements.
6. Plan and support the implementation of the integrated solution in pre-production and production environments.
7. Ensure the solution is compliant with controls and requirements.
8. Update the Master Test Plan. Plan, conduct and as required provide support to all test and evaluation activities in accordance with the Master
Location and Contract Term:
Melbourne based 6 month contract.
Must be an Australian Citizen. A NV1 Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 14 February 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Fiona Zielinski 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's