Business Analyst Level 5
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Level 5|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 11:47|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Understanding of Cyber Security domain.
- Experience in writing Operational Concept Document(s), Function and Performance Specifications (FPS) and related formative capability development documents to our client standard is desirable.
- Ideally five years’ experience minimum as a Business Analyst.
- Facilitate and lead business engagement for large and complex capability development, including identifying and engaging with senior stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for concisely and accurately documenting the requirements of business, ensuring they are unambiguous and measurable/testable.
- Lead the development of business process modelling for a diverse and complex set of business areas.
- Take responsibility for ensuring technology solutions satisfy the customer needs by working collaboratively with architects and developers.
- Define (pre-delivery) and measure business benefits (post-delivery) from realised capabilities in line with organisation strategy
- Identify and document the impact on business requirements of external influences affecting the Program or Project to guide capability development.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Up to 24 months from commencement date.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 February or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's