Systems Engineering Manager
|Job Title:||Systems Engineering Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 11:21|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience with Commonwealth complex procurement processes, source selection and vendor management.
- Knowledge or experience with ICT systems infrastructure, covering a range of physical and virtual environments.
- Knowledge of information systems security principles, practices and technologies.
- Responsible for leading Systems Engineering and related planning activities for all the client’s department programs.
- Within the context of a larger projects, assist Project Managers in the development of the SE components of schedules.
- Ensure security compliance requirements are integrated into Systems Engineering planning and design activities.
- Identify and analyse project level engineering risks and issues, including aggregating sub projects’ risks to identify project level risks.
- Implement a system engineering process for Cyber Security and ICT systems, including management of requirements, specifications, design, integration and testing.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Up to 24 months from commencement date.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 February or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's