Experienced Scribes Required
|Job Title:||Experienced Scribes Required|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McCluskey|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 13:22|
Whizdom has an ongoing requirement to extend its capacity for scribes for interview panels Nationally to support Corporate, Government and Defence clients in all capital cities and major regional centres in Australia. If you are an experienced scribe and would like the flexibility to potentially work from home and undertake scribe/notetaking activities remotely for clients, or undertake assignments in person at these locations (this would be preferred).
We would encourage you to register your details so they can be added to our register to service client requirements on an ‘as required’ basis. There is no permanent ongoing commitment and this opportunity would also suit people looking to extend their existing workloads. Previous experience with Government clients would be valuable but not required.
As a Scribe, your responsibilities may include any of the following duties:
- Scribing for interview panels at all levels (including attendance at interview or online)
- Assessing/shortlisting candidate applications against selection criteria
- Scheduling interviews
- Acting as a liaison between the selection panel and candidates
- Preparing and writing comparative and individual assessment reports in accordance with client recruitment guidelines and policies
- Preparation of the selection report according to the requirements of the client
- Minute taking
- Undertaking and documenting reference checks
- Providing candidate feedback
- Preparation of ‘unsuccessful letters’ to interviewees
- Previous Scribing experience
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and time frames with precision and speed
- Ability to engage and work with high-level stakeholders
- Shortlisting and scribing for graduate and bulk recruitment rounds
- Experience writing selection reports
- Excellent writing and comparative analyst ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management
How to apply
Please upload your resume to register. One of our Recruitment Consultants will get in touch and provide more details on the requirements and locations.
We also ask that candidates could attach the following below, so we can best find the right opportunity for you.
- Location (Region to Service)
- Ability to attend local client sites and flexibility to undertake activities for clients remotely.
- Current Hourly Rate
- Any Clearance you hold