IT Communications and Network Solution Architect
|Job Title:||IT Communications and Network Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 16:15|
The Department is looking for am IT Communication and Network specialist to establish the network capability team, to develop and assure project designs and outcomes. The chosen individual will work with our business and technology partners, be involved with Program and Project teams ensuring successful outcomes for the Department.
• Provide Trusted Relationships & Technical, Commercial and Operational Advice in an approachable manner within the Networks/Communication Platform, to enable the wider EST when navigating through technical complexities, including the following:
• Take accountability and ownership for guiding platform strategies, development of roadmaps , identify and address operational architecture and systemic risks and issues, and driving priorities
• Identify technical, commercial and operational risks and advice mitigation strategies.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Demonstrated experience as a Communications/Network, with knowledge and experience of Cisco solutions
• Demonstrated experience in implementation of Communication and network systems that are simple, modern, resilient, highly available and architected for the future
• An understanding of network and communications best practices, industry trends and innovations
• Experience in large scale managed network contracts (incl. WAN, LAN, WIFI, Unified Comms and Contact Centre)
• Able to influence/direct technical strategy and commercial strategy
• Define, agree and implement the operational operating model for the Department moving forwards for its Managed Network services
• Manage senior Executive expectations on transition to new network operating model
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. 6 month contract with 2 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 17 February.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's