Administrative Support Services
|Job Title:||Administrative Support Services|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 10:46|
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills as you will be dealing with people at all levels.
- General office management skills.
- Provide administration support to the team as required.
- General administration duties as required.
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning. Removing duplications from files.
- Ability to communicate and maintain records – to be provided to all admin, necessary for the efficient control of each construction / task.
- Maintain confidentiality around all information viewed, discussed and during contact with the department.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Up to 3 months from commencement date.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 February or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/Endpoint Services Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 4 or Level 5 (NV1)
AWS System Administrator (Operations) – Multiple Positions Level 4 (TSPV)