|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Caitlin Clark|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 11:23|
Working to the Test Lead, Project Manager/s or Program Manager, the candidates should be adaptable, as allocation will be across different test phases on a number of projects. They must have ability to quickly learn new applications, with excellent time management skills to plan, execute and report on multiple projects with parallel deadlines.
The IT Project teams are small resource groups working closely with business teams, so ability to perform cohesively in this space is key.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Substantial Test Analyst Experience (3+ years)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the testing types phases across the SDLC
- Demonstrated knowledge on testing including through application, integration, UI
- Ability to test using Traditional and Agile test methodologies
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Management of test cases and defect triage through test tool like JIRA and DevOps
- Experience working with Finance One (Technology One product), Dynamics 365 CRM, Intellidox Form
Location and Contract Term:
- Canberra Based.
- 12 Months Contract with 1 x 12 month possible extensions options.
- Baseline Security Clearance is required
- Must be Australian citizen
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 February 2020.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Caitlin on 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's