|Job Title:||Integration Developer|
|Contact Name:||Caitlin Clark|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 12:44|
Seeking an experienced Integration-focused developer to support a number of projects.
Seeking an Integration-focused developer to support a number of projects with many integration points. There will be no user interface work in the role undertaken by the successful applicant. The application must demonstrate a particular focus on design and analysis, as well as coding. The candidate needs to have good time management skills working to deadlines owing to the extensive number of integrations required by the agency.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong C# .NET skills
- Demonstrated experience writing integration code using Message queuing middleware & ESB’s
- Experience writing API’s RESTful or WebService API’s and documenting them for consumption
- SQL Server
- Demonstrated strong design documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (to manage and negotiate with internal and external technical stakeholders)
- Experience in analysis of data related system integration challenges and ability to propose appropriate solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a small team to project schedule
- Azure Service Bus and Logic Apps
- ETL skills an advantage
Location and Contract Term:
- Canberra Based.
- 6 Months Contract with possible extensions options.
Baseline Security Clearance is required
Must be Australian citizen
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 February 2020.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Caitlin on 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's